The Habitat for Humanity Restore in New Castle County would like to recognize the companies that have joined Habitat ReStore its Partnership Program.
These community partners have agreed to make substantial and consistent donations of furniture, cabinets, appliances, lighting, tools, building supplies, construction materials, and other products to the Restore throughout 2015.
We encourage our customers to support these local companies that have committed to invest in our community whenever they find the opportunity to do so. We are pleased to have built this ongoing relationship and welcome them to the Habitat Family.
Partnership Program Members
- Angerstein’s Building Supply and Design Center, Elsmere DE
- Association of Builders and Contractors
- Christiana Mall, Newark DE
- Custom Creations by Design, Wilmington DE
- Delaware Real Estate Investors Association
- Design Solutions
- Discover Bank, New Castle DE
- Efficient Office Solutions, New Castle DE
- G. Fedale Roofing and Siding, Wilmington DE
- Ferris Home Improvements, Wilmington DE
- Harbor Stone Construction, Oxford PA
- Home Builders Association of Delaware
- Home Depot, Upland PA
- Lowes – Newark
- Nelson Enterprises
- New Castle County Board of Realtors
- PanGro Development, Wilmington DE
- Stage Right Home Staging, Wilmington DE
- Steffen Brothers Renovations
- Tile Shop
Here is how the ReStore Partnership Program works:
- A business commits to becoming a consistent donor to our ReStore.
- After the business has made that commitment and completed its donations, a window decal will be issued to the business signifying its support of the ReStore.
- At the end of the year, businesses that have kept their commitment will be given a special 10%-off coupon to distribute to its employees for ReStore purchases.
- A representative from the company will then be invited to a luncheon, during which the businesses that have achieve our three levels of donations-Bronze, Silver, and Gold-will be announced.
- The names of these businesses will then be displayed inside the ReStore throughout the following year for customers to see. However, businesses can opt out of the public recognition portion of the program.
For more information on how to participate, contact Bob Caguin at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 302-652-5181 x101.