In an effort to recognize its most committed donors, the ReStore announces a program geared toward applauding the businesses that consistently support Habitat for Humanity of New Castle County’s efforts.
Here is how the ReStore Partnership Program works:
- A business commits to becoming a consistent donor to our ReStore.
- After the business has made that commitment and completed its donations, a window decal will be issued to the business signifying its support of the ReStore.
- At the end of the year, businesses that have kept their commitment will be given a special 10%-off coupon to distribute to its employees for ReStore purchases.
- A representative from the company will then be invited to a luncheon, during which the businesses that have achieve our three levels of donations-Bronze, Silver, and Gold-will be announced.
- The names of these businesses will then be displayed inside the ReStore throughout the following year for customers to see. However, businesses can opt out of the public recognition portion of the program.
“Our goal is to have businesses commit to donate at least once per quarter,” said Jerry Humphrey, ReStore Procurement Manager. “However, we do recognize that it is not always possible for a business to commit to the quarterly donation, so we will allow participation in the program in exchange for one-to-two larger donations per year.”
All businesses that participate will be recognized in the ReStore newsletter and on its Facebook page, which can be seen by clicking here.
For more information on how to participate, contact Jerry Humphrey at email@example.com or by calling 302-652-5181 x110.
In other ReStore News …
The ReStore saw sales for the month of December reach nearly $85,000 – the strongest December to date for sales.
The increase in revenue for the month has been attributed partly to a 20%-off sale held the week before Christmas, which ended with total sales that Saturday coming in at $11,061 – second only to the ReStore’s opening day at its Prices Corner location in Nov. 2012.