The Habitat ReStore is a non-profit business venture supporting the community through the resale of new and used home improvement and renovation supplies. The Habitat ReStore specializes in the resale of overstocked/discontinued new and gently used merchandise, donated by manufacturers, stores, contractors and individuals. These items are sold to the public at a discount of 50%-90% off of retail prices. Proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity of New Castle County’s building operations.
The ReStore is conveniently located next to the Prices Corner shopping center near Kirkwood Highway and Rt. 141 in Wilmington, DE.
Among the items regularly carried by the ReStore is a large selection of furniture along with doors, windows, paint supplies, lighting, appliances, and bathroom fixtures. The ReStore is open to the public and provides a great way to save money while making updates to the home. The ReStore also provides an alternative for gently used items to be donated and reused instead of ending in the landfill.
The ReStore relies on volunteers to assist with handling merchandise and helping customers. We are always interested in new volunteers, especially ones who are willing to come on a regular schedule.
The Habitat for Humanity Restore in New Castle County would like to recognize the 12 companies that have joined Habitat ReStore as its first ReStore Partnership Program members.
These community partners have agreed to make substantial and consistent donations of furniture, cabinets, appliances, lighting, tools, building supplies, construction materials, and other products to the Restore throughout 2015.
We encourage our customers to support these local companies that have committed to invest in our community whenever they find the opportunity to do so. We are pleased to have built this ongoing relationship and welcome them to the Habitat Family.
Restore Partnership Program Members
- Angerstein’s Building Supply and Design Center, Elsmere DE
- Association of Builders and Contractors
- Christiana Mall, Newark DE
- Custom Creations by Design, Wilmington DE
- Delaware Real Estate Investors Association
- Design Solutions
- Discover Bank, New Castle DE
- Efficient Office Solutions, New Castle DE
- G. Fedale Roofing and Siding, Wilmington DE
- Ferris Home Improvements, Wilmington DE
- Harbor Stone Construction, Oxford PA
- Home Builders Association of Delaware
- Home Depot, Upland PA
- Lowes – Newark
- Nelson Enterprises
- New Castle County Board of Realtors
- PanGro Development, Wilmington DE
- Stage Right Home Staging, Wilmington DE
- Steffen Brothers Renovations
- Tile Shop
3312 Seminole Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19808
Phone: (302) 652-5181
Fax: (302) 652-5183
Tues. & Thurs. 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wed., Fri.-Sat. 9:00am – 4:00pm